Jonah: When I tickle him he just giggles and giggles and calls out "ickle, ickle". It's adorable.
Skyler: When I make something for dinner that he likes, he goes on and on raving about it. He'll give it 47 thumbs up if I'm lucky.
Jordan: He brought home my mother's day gift all wrapped up and just sat it on the counter. I like this because it beats the alternative, him leaving it at work and therefore me not getting to open it on Sunday. I also like the early morning backrubs while we both lie in bed and wonder why Jonah thinks he needs to get up at 6 in the morning.
He-who-has-yet-to-be-named: If ever I think that I haven't felt him move around lately, I'll just poke around a bit and he'll poke back. It's nice to have at least one cooperative child.
3 comments:
I am jealous. I don't think I've gotten 47 thumbs up ever in my whole life. Lucky woman with all those thumbs to show for it...
I am lucky if I get anyone to even be home to eat!! Lucky to have your mother's day gift already!! I am anxious to find out what it is!! (as are you, I am sure!) Also, it is fun for the boys to know that mother's day is important!!! love yo!
Your boys are very sweet. I would love for anyone to rave about my cooking, but I guess that would require me cooking more often. I hope you have a great Mother's Day:)
Post a Comment