In Joy School today (and on Tuesday and last week for that matter), Skyler talked about families. They made chains where each link had a name of a family member and then there was a link with joy written on it and one with love. Skyler was showing it to me and explained that joy and love was what "linked" the family together. Then the chain broke, the mom one had come off. Skyler said, "I guess mom keeps the family together too". Amen to that!
--------------------------
Tonight we were outside and Jonah was hitting balls off of the tee. Skyler would clap for him each time it went anywhere. Eventually Jonah started saying to me, "clap Mommy" each time he hit the ball.
2 comments:
Amen twice! I love that sweet comment of profound truth! It makes me giggle. Hang in there with the pregnancy--you're probably doing much better than me. I was at Target today and almost bought an outfit for Lucy, after your comment, but decided to wait until $ looks a little better!
I also believe that mom holds the family together...amen, Skyler!
Post a Comment