Perhaps it's due to my Superman obsession
or maybe it's because as a child I hated pink and all things girly
or maybe it's just my love affair with breakfast cereal
Whatever the reason, we'll be welcoming our third little boy very soon.
I just laughed when I saw it on the ultrasound (so far he's just like Skyler, he wanted us to know!) and I've been so excited since. Not to knock on mother/daughter relationships, but I just love the very special relationship a boy has with his mother. I've seen it with my own mom and brothers and I'm so excited to share it with another one of my sons.
Here are some pictures of me and my two-soon-to-be-three boys.
Yes, we've known the gender since week 20, I just spaced putting that bit of information up here for whatever reason.








5 comments:
Love these in color too!
These pictures are really cute! I can't wait to see the little guy:)
these pic are sooooo cute! now u can be "my three sons" hahaha! also, do u have a name picked??
I seriously love these pictures! They are so cute of all 3 of you...ok 4!! Love you!
You're going to name the baby Eric, after his favorite uncle, right?
RIGHT!?!
Other acceptable names are:
Herkamur
Diego
Thor
Clark Kent
Post a Comment