Saturday, April 04, 2009

Arizona Trip

The boys and I spent some time in Arizona last week with my family. Here are some pictures from our trip.


We got to go to the Phoenix Zoo.  Everyone knows that the best part of the zoo is examining the map and checking out the squirrels.




Here's Skyler pointing to a frog, he thought this frog was just the coolest.  Both boys really enjoyed the petting zoo area.  Skyler grabbed little brushes for himself and Jonah so they could brush the goats' fur.


I wanted to get a picture of all of us.  Jonah cooperated.  Skyler, not so much.

 
I had a chance to spend some time with my college friends.  A group of girls affectionately known as the "dorm girls".  We went hiking and had lunch together and talked lots.  I think the later is what we do best.  My favorite part was at the restaurant when my favorite Harry Connick, Jr. song came on.  My old roommate Sarah started mouthing the words to me.  Hmmm... I guess I played it once or twice when we lived together.
 

No comments: