Here's another try at the two boys wearing matching clothing picture:
And here's a picture of all the cousins who were there:
Loving Grandma
Jonah loved everyone else's gifts from Santa
But wasn't too thrilled by his own.
Santa also left some animal crackers for Jonah, so all was good in his world in the end.
Skyler had all the perfect reactions. Lots of "that's just what I wanted!" and "It's what I asked for!" And even an "I can get it wet and don't have to wind it!"
Don't you just love Super Jesse, the Amazing High Jumping Baby in that last picture?
We proclaim Christmas 2008 a success and hope you all had a wonderful and special day as well!
3 comments:
I'm glad the kids had a fun Christmas with cousins. I'm diggin the matching outfits too:)
Looks like a great day!
I sure love those little boys!! :-)
Post a Comment