Friday, October 24, 2008

A Little Bit of Self Promotion

Being Savvy is a blog all about parenting preschoolers.  They have local pages too, and the Albuquerque one (that I write) is now up.  It's all about things to do with your kids with a local twist to it.  If you're local, please check it out and tell all your friends too!  If you don't live around here, check it out anyway, but also look to see if there's a city near you with a page (the list in the upper right corner).  A Tucson page just launched and a Phoenix area one should launch within the next month.  Many cities are coming soon, so keep checking back.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats on the new gig, Alison! It all looks great!

Nicole said...

I checked it out! That is so fun! I wish I knew more fun things to do around here. It seems like I'm doing the same things over and over!

Missy said...

That is so neat that you do that! You always have such fun ideas:) I hope there is one here in AZ.

Anonymous said...

When did you live on the East coast?

Alison said...

@Uncle Eric: doesn't Pennsylvania count?