Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Jonah

A year ago today, we brought home our sweet second born son from the hospital. The year has gone by way too fast and I refuse to believe that he is really a year old! Most of you know that we didn't not know gender before the birth. What I remember more than anything is the midwife putting him up on my stomach and Jordan and I seeing for the first time that we had another son. His birth was so different from Skyler's and that pretty much sums up how the boys are. I love that watching Jonah's personality break through has allowed me to learn so much about Skyler. I'm so thankful for the smiles and laughter he brings to our family.




3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Jonah! It goes too fast doesn't it?! He is such a cutie!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday, Jonah!

I can't believe it's been a year already...

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jonah!!!