Sunday, June 08, 2008

Father and Son's Campout

So, um, three weeks ago Skyler and Jordan went camping for the stake's Father and Son's outing (aka the fastest 24 hours of my year). Skyler seems to be quizzing the grandmas on the pictures that have never been posted, so I best give them a fair advantage, right? 

It was cold so I hear. On the way home, they drove up over the mountain and saw snow.
Here's Skyler hanging out with the kids.



Here's Skyler enjoying the VLA (very large array). A bunch of large radio telescopes as seen in the movie Contact (don't all try and get plane tickets to come see them right now, though I know you want to, we won't have enough room for you all at once).

Here is a picture of Mario's blown out tire. Mario is Skyler's friend Elijah's dad. I know no one really cares (well, someone reading this does), but this was apparently a highlight of the trip for Skyler. He took this picture with his camera.









No comments: