Friday, May 09, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday Jordan worked from 12-9, so we spent the morning at the Botanic Garden. The new Japanese Gardens are very cool, you should all come to Albuquerque to see it (and us, of course). Skyler was fascinated by the reeds in the water and kept pointing them out and wanting me to take pictures of them.


Yesterday Jonah took a three hour nap

Yesterday Skyler and I made cookies (not during Jonah's nap though, I'm not that smart).  We made chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips because Skyler doesn't like chocolate chips

Yesterday, my brother's high school graduation announcement came in the mail. I can't believe he's all grown up and ready to be done with high school. I found it funny that his class's motto is a lyric from a song that was popular the year I graduated from high school. I wonder if they consider it classic rock or maybe retro.

Yesterday I snapped a picture of Jonah after he climbed up the stairs. He's always so pleased with himself. And it's hard to snap pictures and spot him at the same time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am excited about your new calling. I have some ideas if you are interested. Any I am always willing to help. Just let me know.

Erin said...

:D I love the toothy grin!

Michelle said...

that's the best picture ever!!! jonah's too cute.