Last night we had spaghetti for dinner. Skyler was so not into it and Jonah was totally out eating him. I told Skyler that when he was a baby, he really liked spaghetti too. I told him I thought there was a picture of him eating it. Imagine my surprise when I found the picture and Jonah was in the exact same outfit that Skyler had on three years ago! So, of course I had to take a picture. Longtime readers may recognize the picture of Skyler as my first (or one of the first) posts on on the old-and-no-longer-existing-only-on-the pages-I-printed-out blog.
So here are the boys just a few days apart in age enjoying their spaghetti
Skyler


Jonah

2 comments:
At first I thought, "Man! Jonah looks exactly like Skyler did at his age!"
They are alike, but not exactly. :)
And I love, love, love that booster seat. We never used a high chair, and we could bring that easily when we traveled.
Love that spaghetti cuteness!
Post a Comment