Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!









We hope you all had a Merry Christmas, we sure did!

'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, two boys in matching jammies were stirring, and I hope there was no mouse.

Skyler got a baseball tee, it took him awhile to get excited about it, but he had lots of fun with it that afternoon in the backyard with Grandpa. Jonah was very thrilled with his thing that makes noise and lights up! Skyler has been quite confused for the past few weeks. He heard me tell my mom that he wanted Hungry, Hungry, Hippos for Christmas. Skyler's mind went to the only hippo related thing he knows, the hippo we have that "eats" the peek-a-blocks. So for the past week, when someone would ask Skyler what he wanted for Christmas he'd say "A hungry hippo, but I already have one". Poor, poor, impressionable little three year old! He wants whatever I tell him he wants! He got the game and loves it. We were so happy to have Grandma and Grandpa and Jared and Annie join us for Christmas!

5 comments:

Layla said...

Looks like a lovely Christmas was had by all!

Unknown said...

I am glad that you all had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!! I can't believe how big Jonah is!!

Wendy said...

Lovely! Such gorgeous boys! Jonah is way too big already!

Emily said...

Such great pics!! The boys are so cute on your couch together! And I'm just really loving the slipcover. I don't think you ever said where you got it, you secret keeper you.