Skyler went to his room for rest time and I told him he wasn't allowed to come out of his room until the long hand on the clock was pointing to the one. At quarter til the hour he came downstairs. I told him he needed to go back to his room because the long hand wasn't pointing to the one yet. He said it was. I told him no, it wasn't and went up to his room to show him. Well, it was. He had pulled the clock off the wall and adjusted the time so that the long hand was pointing to the one.
8 comments:
what a smarty!
LOL! He's a smart one.
Giggle giggle snort snort. that is one smart cookie you have there!
That is hilarious! I did the exact same thing when I was little, though I was five and not three, he is way ahead of me
too funny! :)
Don't you hate it when they get smart on you?? I love it! Just have Jordan make a clock that he can't adjust! Well, here's to staying on your toes!
Alison, that is hilarious!!! I'm guessing you had to let him out then, huh? Little smartypants!!
I may have figured this one out! I just saw that there is a Curious George episode where George changes the clock to accommodate his likings. First time I've seen it but maybe Skyler saw it a while ago.
Post a Comment