I got this Gameboy three years ago for my birthday. It's a great way to pass time while nursing. But Skyler has somewhat taken it over. It's so cute to watch, he's not really good at it by any means, but he thinks its the funniest thing when Mario dies and yells out "Mama Mia". When he first discovered this, he got all excited and told me he needed to show me "Vatavia". He turned the game on, started it, and promptly ran off a cliff, then started laughing hysterically when he heard the line.
5 comments:
Too funny! DJ loves "playing" with Natalie's Nintendo DS too
So cute! Funny Skyler!
Just catching up on your blog. Great posts. They make me smile. Alison, I have managed to misplace your email address again. Can you email us and let us have it one more time. Thanks!
Silly boy!! :) I love reading your your Skyler tales!!
rofl!!! That's so stinkin' funny I am sitting here giggling!
vatavia!!
Post a Comment