Friday, February 09, 2007

Now I know my ABCs

Skyler loves anything with letters. He has some alphabet flashcards and loves to look through them for letters he knows and ask me "what starts with (the picture on the card)" He can 100% recognize the letter 's' and loves to look for it on T-shirts and in books. He calls any shirt with any letters on it at all an "ABC shirt". He's hit or miss with recognizing 'c', 'k', and 'o' and a few others I can't think of right now.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Awesome!!! He's such a great talker - and singer!!! :)

Tim and Dawn said...

Wow! Way to go!!!

Unknown said...

Great Job Skyler!

Emily said...

What a good job! He's so freaking cute!

Erin said...

Rock on Skyler!!! :) He is adorable and talented!!! I love the out takes too!!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable and what a great singer!