Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Some Random Things

Sunday morning Skyler was acting weird and I asked him what was wrong. He said, "I'm freaking out".

Skyler wants absolutely nothing to do with Jordan most of the time. He won't even let him pour him a drink.

One of Skyler's new favorite things to do is take the couch cushions off and jump and climb on them.

Skyler is afraid of the vacuum again. He notified me when I tried to vacuum the other day.

Naps are still hit or miss, but he's napping now, hooray! He's been so very unpleasant to be around, he's clearly not getting enough sleep, but I can't figure out how to get that sleep in.

Skyler will be Blue (As in Blue's Clues) for Halloween. We went to get the fabric the other day (since after much searching for light blue colored clothing, I just decided to make it) and every now and then he asks for his costume on, meaning he wants me to drape the fabric around him.

It used to be incredibly annoying to live on the second floor. It still is, but slightly less so since Skyler is now very insistent that I carry him (or "Mommy hold you" as he says it). It sometimes means two trips down or up the stairs, but that's still a lot faster than the snail's pace he would always take the stairs at (and I know he can do stairs faster).

1 comment:

Erin said...

He will be a cuteBlue!! I can't wait to see him in his costume! I hope he gets over his grumpiness with Jordan soon.