Saturday, September 23, 2006

Storytime

This morning we went to storytime at the library. It's called 'Music and Movement' storytime, so not just sitting and listening to stories. Then this afternoon, since Skyler wasn't napping and I was bored, we walked over to the mall to Barnes & Noble for their storytime. Both storytimes involved a coloring activity, and Skyler was more into coloring at Barnes & Noble than at the library, perhaps because they gave him stickers at BN. I had forgotten about the train table at BN. Skyler could've played there all day, I think. I finally lured him away by saying we were going to go down the 'eligater'. Then he threw a fit when it came time to go back into the stroller, far worse than any stroller tantrum he's had before. The train table reminded me last time we were at BN, several months ago. That one only had like three trains to go with the table (this one had tons). I told Skyler it was almost time to go and soon after that a little boy came over to play with the trains, but there weren't any left. Skyler handed one to him and said, "here go", and then we went to go look for for the book we came for. So polite he is.

No comments: