Jordan is really into beach volleyball, so I made sure we had tickets to a tournament that was going to be in town on Labor Day weekend. We had a great time. We got to see Jordan's favorite player - Kerri Walsh Jennings - play and we got her autograph, too! I bought a mini ball to get autographs (because that's what everyone else was doing!) and the boys had fun going up to players asking for their autograph. Kerri is kind of a big deal, so we had to wait in line for hers, but the rest, the boys just went up to them in between matches. Kerri thought Georgia was really cute, and even waved to her when we walked past her a bit later on. She was very nice and took awhile to talk with us and sign pictures for everyone. She actually didn't do one for Jonah at first, so I went back over after the group behind us was done and quickly asked her for another one. She was happy to do it, despite me totally cutting in line. Jordan realized later that his Arizona shirt was perhaps a poor choice, since Kerri went to a rival (then) Pac-10 school - Stanford.
 |
| This picture made it up on the jumbotron! I put it up on Instagram with the proper hashtag and then there it was. That was pretty cool! |
No comments:
Post a Comment