Our gender reveal party was a small affair that took place in the early morning hours of June 18th. In attendance were me and Jordan, a doctor, two nurses, and this little lady.
Georgia Jeanne weighed in at 7 lbs. 4 oz. (my biggest baby, but just by a few ounces) and was 19 1/4 inches long. Such a surprise to have a girl! But not too much, because that's what I've really thought all along (and I love being right!). We love her! And we're so glad she is here safe and healthy!
Now, if I could just get people to stop saying "you finally got a girl!" I know lots of families with lots of boys in a row and I hardly think that three boys in a row justifies a "finally"! Four maybe... Plus, it seems to me that that insinuates that our family would somehow be less wonderful and special if there weren't a daughter involved. Not true! I won't lie though, I'm looking forward to the (hopefully) change of pace that a girl will bring to our family!
Now, if I could just get people to stop saying "you finally got a girl!" I know lots of families with lots of boys in a row and I hardly think that three boys in a row justifies a "finally"! Four maybe... Plus, it seems to me that that insinuates that our family would somehow be less wonderful and special if there weren't a daughter involved. Not true! I won't lie though, I'm looking forward to the (hopefully) change of pace that a girl will bring to our family!

1 comment:
Now you have to change the name of your blog :)
Post a Comment