The kids all participated in a soccer camp this week and last, which ended up being an interesting experience. During the last two days, it was as if I could just have one kid participating at a time while the others just pouted on the sidelines for whatever reason. All three of them are great soccer players and I loved watching them play. Skyler went to Cub Scout Day Camp this week. He hated getting up early (6:30), but had a great time each day.
In an effort to make the grocery store trip more exciting, I took Oliver and Jonah to the pet store next to the grocery store before we went shopping. Oliver was upset that there were no dogs (just cats that day) and a random bird flying out of its cage startled both of them, so I am not sure if that was a success or not.
Jordan took the boys camping. Our ward's father's and son's outing was canceled, but that didn't stop him. They had a great time, though Jordan says it's much better to camp with another adult. I enjoyed what very well may have been my last child-free Father's and Son's trip.



No comments:
Post a Comment