![]() |
| This is happening more and more often around here. |
JONAH had his end of the year kindergarten program last week. They sang the songs they have been learning in music this year. Jonah has hated music so much that he would refuse to go to school most Wednesdays. He was excited to perform for me and Oliver and Jordan, but a little nervous (or shy, as he put it) about the fact that so many other people would be there!
![]() |
| I think this was President's Day, maybe? Jonah convinced me that we needed to go bowling. |
SKYLER brought home a permission slip for a roller skating field trip a few weeks ago. He did not want to go because he has never been skating before! So, I bought him some skates so he could practice. He got on them once for about two minutes and decided that he was never going to skate again because it was too hard! But, we did convince him to give it another go and after two more (much longer) practice sessions, he was actually excited to go! The trip was this past Monday and he said that he was able to go around the rink once without holding onto the sides and without falling. I'm so excited that he was able to try something new and keep at it until it wasn't scary anymore.
![]() |
| milk, soap, and food coloring science experiments. |
I finally finished a blanket for Oliver that I started in October. I was done with all the sewing in November, but It is a rag quilt, so the final steps are to cut it and wash it. Those are the things that take me forever! I don't like to do the first wash in my own washing machine and dryer (I don't want to clog it up), so I take it to a laundromat and I just did that last week. I finished the blankets for the other boys while I was in the final weeks of pregnancy for the next kid and when I started Oliver's, I didn't think that would be the case this time at all, but alas, it was!
JORDAN planted some squash, zucchini, and chiles in the backyard. He was also the patient one who taught Skyler to roller skate!



No comments:
Post a Comment