Sunday, February 17, 2013

Another Week

OLIVER and I went to the aquarium. I asked him if he would like to go to the aquarium and see the fish and he looked at me all funny and said, "fish? huh?". I took Skyler to the zoo or gardens or aquarium on nearly a weekly basis when he was Oliver's age. And, once Skyler was in school, I took Jonah (and baby Oliver) fairly frequently too. But, clearly, it has been so long for Oliver that he had no idea what I was talking about. On our way out, he sat down in the photo booth and insisted we get our pictures taken.

JONAH went to a birthday party for a little girl in his class. At the last minute, he didn't want to go (but still fully intended on going to get her a gift, because he's sweet like that) because he said he didn't like girls. He changed his mind, and had a very fun time (though I heard complaints from him that there were too many girls there). From talking to the birthday girl's mom, I gathered that Jonah is quite popular with the kindergarten ladies.

SKYLER got a start on his pinewood derby car. He is making it to look like Grem from Cars 2.

I decorated and un-decorated for Valentine's Day. Now the spot where my decor was looks a little bare. Which is odd because the spot remained empty from the time I took down the Christmas decor the week after Christmas and early this week when I put up my garland of hearts.

JORDAN got his hair cut and told me I did the best job I have ever done cutting his hair. Okay, he didn't really say that, but I do think I did a darn good job this go 'round.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I love the updates even though I rarely comment!!

Uncle Eric said...

Apparently it's been quite a while since I checked your blog, I caught up on a lot of news. I should check it more often. Your life is more exciting than mine.