Friday, May 11, 2012

We Did Nothing

Ever since we moved, we've apparently become uncharacteristically boring. I haven't even been taking pictures, so I can't even throw up a bunch of pictures and call it a day.

Here's what I've got though:

Skyler is finishing out the school year at his old school. Driving him to and from school is taking way more time out of my day than I used to admit. But, it's clear now that there is a lot that doesn't get done because of it. It's okay, though, because more often than not the little boys will fall asleep in the car on the way to pick-up Skyler. If I leave early enough, they get in a hour long nap (between the driving there, the waiting, and the driving home) and I get some magazine reading time in while I wait at the corner for Skyler.

Jonah is registered for kindergarten. We went to the kids' new school and took a tour and filled out the papers. They are both so excited!

Oliver had another endoscopy which yielded some mixed results. Jordan's car died, and he got a new (to  him) jeep. He is excited and will test it out this weekend when he takes the boys to the Father's and Son's campout. Though they won't stay overnight - Jordan is taking part in The Great Bus Race on Saturday - think Amazing Race in just one city with lots of bus rides.



2 comments:

Emily@remodelingthislife said...

Wow! It never occurred to me that Jonah would be going to K next year, too!! *sniff*

Show us pics of the new house!

Uncle Eric said...

Katie says, "Yea! No more weird seatbelts for Uncle Jordy!"