Setting up the train on Christmas Eve
Jonah loves his new space rocket tent.
Skyler got a Wonka Bar. Turns out the Elves are good friends with the Oompa-Loompas and hooked us up.
Jonah decided on Wednesday that he wanted a new airplane from Santa. Good thing this little spaceship seemed to qualify.
I always have a hard time getting the kids' reaction to their gifts on camera, mainly because they refuse to ever look at the camera, but also because I never knew when to be ready for the perfect picture. I mean, who knew that upon opening two matchbox cars, Jonah would smile and declare, "I totally love these!" (besides grandma and grandpa who purchased the cars, that is). I knew, however, that Skyler would be excited upon finding that we now had a membership to the local children's museum.
3 comments:
Love the pics!
Merry Christmas, Alison and fam.
Any kiddo who will get that excited about a museum membership is totally awesome! I'm glad you all had a great Christmas.
(I should add that any parents who give a museum membership as a gift are also totally awesome!)
Post a Comment