Five years ago, when Skyler was a new baby, he had the hiccups and Jordan and I felt very compelled to video tape it.
Two years ago, when Jonah was a new baby, he also had the hiccups. Jonah did not get the hiccups often, so it was a pretty cool fluke that he was wearing the same outfit Skyler had been wearing during his hiccup video. Of course, I took more video.
Oliver is quite a hiccup-y baby, so getting footage of him wearing the hiccup outfit wasn't too difficult. I was surprised though that he was in the bassinet (like the other two) when I took the video as he's rarely in there these days. I totally didn't plan that aspect!
And, because you know you want to see the other hiccup videos - here they are!
3 comments:
lol! I love that you are able to capture each of your boys at identical stages for such a fun comparison! Miss you guys! Hope all is well!
Wow, Oliver has very quiet hiccups compared to the other two! Skyler's hiccups sound like Jared's-I can't help but crack up when Jared has them, it doesn't sound like any other hiccup I have ever heard! And how cute that you just happened to catch everyone in the same outfit and setting! I don't think i have any instances of that!
What a coincidence! I think he looks so much like Jonah.
Post a Comment