Monday, January 19, 2009

Apparently I'm Easy To Forget

The other night, Skyler's blanket that I made him was being washed, so he couldn't sleep with it.  He got very upset, because according to him that blanket reminds him that he loves me (did you catch that?  It doesn't remind him that I love him, but rather that he loves me).  I offered up the blanket that his Grandma Jolene made him, but that wouldn't do because apparently he doesn't forget that he loves her.  He needs the blanket that I made him otherwise he'll be mean and cranky because he forgets that he loves me.

3 comments:

Em said...

Kids say the best things. That cracks me up. Don't worry though, you are just the most important person he loves. That is what the blanket is for : )

Missy said...

That's hilarious! How do they think of these things?

Monica Hudson said...

don't you love the way their minds reel things around to best suit their purposes? Kids are the best! LOL!