In an effort to um, not yell at each other in the middle of the night, Jordan and I came up with a compromise. Jonah does not get fed unless he wakes up after three o'clock, so essentially, Jordan handles the pre 3 am wake-ups, and I get the ones after. No, that doesn't divide the night up very evenly, but guess who has started waking up at 3:00 exactly most nights? And on the nights that Jonah decides to wake up earlier (like, say oh, two o'clock) Jordan will get up with him, he'll go back to sleep quickly and wake up promptly at 3:00.
He's on to us, I tell ya.
3 comments:
HI! I got your website from Chris. I need to come and visit you. Stephanie and I are your visiting teachers. Let me know what day works good for you and we can go from there.
Thanks! Katie
So Katie, got your blog from me. Sorry, I think I got it from Jordan
What a smart little stinker! Those babies know more than we think they do. The girls have been having problems sleeping through the night the past couple weeks. I think it's a phase a lot of babies go through at around 6months. Kevin and I take turns corking them. Some nights have been really bad. Hope Jonah starts sleeping better soon and mine too!
Post a Comment