Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A lot has changed in three years

For example, the Arizona Diamondbacks logo. A co-worker gave Skyler a Diamondbacks outfit and a friend gave Jonah one. I couldn't find a picture of Skyler wearing it, so Jonah will have to do. Now what will the Diamondbacks have in store for us when my next child is born? If my friend is still working for the Diamondbacks, I bet we'll get to find out!


Old D-backs logo

New D-backs logo



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute and sporty little fellow!

Tim and Dawn said...

Is that a hint about the "next one"?

He is so cute!

Wendy said...

So darn cute! Perhaps he'll play one day...

Erin said...

Awww! LOL, I was wondering the same thing as tim and dawn1 So, hmmm next one... :) I am sure whenever it happens it will be as cute as the first 2!!!