Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Brotherly Love...

...or something like that. Skyler adores Jonah, but shows his love in ways I'd rather he didn't. My personal favorite is when he goes up to a perfectly content Jonah and gets up in his face/tries to lay on top of him/tries to pick him up and burp him/etc., thus Jonah cries and Skyler then tells me he's trying to make Jonah happy. Well, I guess in order to make him happy, he needs to be unhappy first.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww brotherly love. So sweet. LOL

Anonymous said...

What is a little brother for if not to mess with him a little bit. At least he wants to make him happy. :)

Wendy said...

Oh my! I LOL when I saw Skyler giving Jonah the hook! But then I saw the kiss, and I melted.

Brandee said...

I am loving the picture of the finger in the mouth and the look on Skyler's face while he's doing it! rofl

gosh, they're sweet, though.